New York Young Republican Club
PO Box 370, Grand Central Station
New York, NY 10163
Regular Membership (Age 18 to 39) - $35.00
Undergraduate Membership (Full-Time Student) - $20.00
Sustaining Membership (Age 40 & up) - $50.00 (Through 12/31/05)
New Membership___ Renewal Membership ___
City:____________________ St:___ Zip: _________
Home Phone:_______________ Email: ___________
City: _________________________St: _____ Zip: _______
Work Phone: ________________ Fax: _________________
Date of Birth:_______ Party Registration:_______________
College:________________________ Year Graduated:____
I am primarily interested in helping the Club with:
___ Special Events
___ Grassroots Organizing
___ Campaign Work
Please consider me for appointment to the following Club committee (choose one):
(circle the number preceding your choice)
1. Campaign Committee - organizes and trains the Club's campaign workers, integrating them into local, state and national campaign efforts.
2. Foreign Affairs Committee - studies and makes recommendations on United States foreign policy and regarding issues of an international nature.
3. Fundraising / Social Committee - suggests and coordinates fundraising efforts, and plans and suggests social functions for Club members.
4. Government and Political Affairs Committee - studies and makes recommendations with respect to the affairs of government at the city, state and national level. The Government and Political Affairs Committee is also responsible for educating the Club's membership on the structure and workings of the American political system.
5. Law Committee - shall advise the Board of Governors and the President on legal matters and shall research issues which are assigned to its attention.
6. Membership Committee - responsible for making suitable rules and regulations governing the admission of new members which are not inconsistent with Club Bylaws. The Committee shall also be responsible for promoting and encouraging Club membership.
7. Public Relations Committee - shall prepare press and news releases on behalf of the Club and the President, and be responsible for all other aspects of that which is usually classified as public relations. Any and all correspondence, or releases of this committee or it chairman, must be first approved by the President before distribution.
8. Technology Committee - shall work on all issues pertaining to the technological savvy of the Club, or all issues relating to technology and politics.
9. Women's Committee - shall work on issues relating to women in politics.
Please make your check or money order payable to the "NY Young Republican Club, Inc."
and mail it together with this Membership Application to:
NY Young Republican Club, Inc.
P.O. Box 370, Grand Central Station
New York, NY 10163